These are our partner organizations and other websites with Amana-related information.
- Amana Arts Guild Information on Arts Guild classes, events, and more.
- Amana Photos at U of I Heritage Digital Collection Selected historical photos of Amana displayed through the University of Iowa Libraries Digital Photo Collection.
- Amana Photos in Hamilton College Digital Collection Selected photos of Amana within the digital collection at the Hamilton College in New York. Use search term ‘Amana’.
- Amana Colonies Convention & Visitors Bureau Website includes tourism information, maps, listings of Amana shops, restaurants and lodging.
- Amana Society Inc. Amana businesses including: The Amana Furniture Shop, Amana General Store, Amana Woolen Mills, Amana Meat Shop & Smokehouse, and Amana Farms.
- The Amana Church Society Includes information about its history and present organization.
- The Communal Studies Association Web site with references and information about the history of communal societies.
- The Cedar Rapids Gazette Video about the Amana Colonies featuring some of our residents.
- Cottage-in-The-Meadow Photos of South Amana garden included in Smithsonian Archives of American Gardens.
- Inspirationist Archive The purpose of Inspirationist Archive is a) to make Inspirationist testimonies and writings more accessible to members of the Amana Church Society and others by means of an online archive, and b) to preserve rare manuscripts and texts through digitization.
- National Park Service Provides a travel itinerary and a detailed narrative of Amana History.
- Silos and Smokestacks Website for Silos & Smokestacks National Heritage Area. Includes national attractions, Farm Tourism Program, and lots more.
- Society for German American Studies Provides information on German-American associations, the history of German-Americans, dialects, and more.
- The West Seneca Historical Society The West Seneca Historical Society deals in part with the history of the Inspirationists at their Ebenezer settlement near Buffalo, New York.